Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wesak Day Event

Sukihontu! (May you be well and happy - buddhist way of saying hi)
Hey guys... there is a event at my buddhis centre. On the 9th of May 2009 (Saturday), our centre will be celebrating Wesak day. So I would like to invite u all to my centre to have some blessing from monks. Besides that, we also have a charity work- Blood Donation. If possible u can also do donate blood too. We are also selling some things to raise funds, like handmade keychain, our t-shirt ( design by our facilitators ) and some cards ( birthday cards etc ). So I wish u all may able to come to my centre to have look and join us. All are welcome.Thank Yo
u.
Place: Sg Long Buddhist Society ( above clinic ong )
Time: 8am - 2am
Date: 9th of May 2009( Saturday )

On behalf of my centre:

SADHU! SADHU! SADHU! ( EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! )

No comments: