Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Dinner Buffet at JOGOYA~!

Yesterday was Sunday~I and few of my family members and relatives went to Jogoya for a dinner buffet... This was my........emm....i also dunno how many times edi~XD haha pai seh ar~really forget edi~The oni things i remember is i eat alot~haha.. Ok la without wasting time let the picture tell u the story ba~!

This was my first dish for dinner~



This is all my dishes to eat~of course not i eat alone la~The pink shirt is one of my auntie~


This is my favourite~ Fruit Punch!!!

This is also my favourite~Whtie Wine~ Best~!

Since I'm a VIP card holder~I get this special VIP food~Lamb dunno what~ Bravo!!

Bon Appetite~ This is special for VIP card holder only~~ Really GOOD~!!!

Cheers~~!!!! Really nice man~~~~!!!!

This is one of my auntie~ See what is she holding~!!!

Too boring liao~haha

Hand made flower tea~only for VIP!! smell nice taste good~!!

My auntie trying to eat an oyster~!!!

Little couple~~haha~~is my cousins~they are same age!!!


This my auntie also~everytime when she eat too full she will have this pose~!

Now Deepavali near by~they have this rice art in front of Pavillion~

See~my auntie pretty???


This is inside the Pavillion~Really nice!!

After had a short while of shopping then we went home~~ This is the end of the journey~
Another happy day had past~~!!! Cheers*

No comments: